Limited spots are open in grades 9 - 12 for the 2023-2024 school year. The application fee is $100.
THE INQUIRY FORM
Complete our inquiry form to join our mailing list, receive important admission info, and learn about events that may be happening in the Westside community. The information you provide will help us connect your student with people at Westside who share your student's interests.
The Applicant Profile offers admissions the opportunity to get to know your family and your student and is completed in the first section of the application.
Tours and Interviews
A campus visit during the academic year typically involves a 45 minute tour with an admission counselor where parents and guardians are able to ask questions about the school or the admission process. An interview will be scheduled once the application has been completed. You will be able to monitor the status of an application once the application has been completed.
If you would like to tour the campus please call 503.697.4711 x1359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Westside, we do not require any sort of testing during the admissions process. Transcripts, recommendations, and the Applicant profile are all important in assessing an application.
If English is not your native language, and you have not been studying in a school where English is the primary language of instruction for the past two years, you should also take an English language proficiency test. International students will be tested on the ability to speak English during the interview in-person or through online.
Westside applicants uses the online application Renweb to complete the Applicant Form, Parent and Student Questionnaires, and Referral Documents. Completing the Referral Documents online through the Renweb system is a simple and secure process for you and your teachers. Your first step is to ask people if they will recommend you. If they agree, ask them for their email addresses. You will then enter those addresses in the Referral Documents section of the application so your recommenders will receive the forms via email. We advise recommenders to print copies of their recommendations before submission.
To complete an application, you must submit all forms, pay the $100 fee and push submit before the January 31, 2023 deadline. Westside uses Renweb, an online application system. Applications to Westside must be submitted electronically through the Renweb application system.
- Applicant Profile - should be returned with the application fee to initiate the application process
- Applicant Statement
- Parent Statement
- Current Academic Year Grade Report and Previous Grades - applications that includes transcripts from current year and the past two school years will be considered first.
- (For International Students) Current English Teacher Recommendation
- (For International Students) Current Math Teacher Recommendation
- Character Recommendation - This recommendation may not be from an immediate member of the family.
- Teacher Recommendation
- (For Homeschooled Students) Graded Writing Sample - We prefer non-fiction papers written during the current school year. Papers should be written in English.
- (For Homeschooled and International Students)Test Score Report
- Arts or Athletics Multimedia (voluntary) - You may provide links to athletic or musical performances, artwork, or any other supplemental information by sending an email to email@example.com. Do not delay the submission of your application because you are waiting for multimedia to be prepared.
- Parent Financial Statement - For Financial Aid applicants only. Deadline: January 31, 2023.
- Additional information may be requested, including complete files from schools attended.