Board of Directors
The governing body of Westside Christian High School is the Board of Directors. These Christian business people and professionals serve non-salaried in accordance with the nonprofit status of the school. Questions for the board can be emailed to email@example.com.
2019-2020 Board Members
- Moreland Anderson | Retired Engineer, Former WCHS Track & Field Head Coach, Current Warner Pacific University Coach
- Melanie Gillingham | Associate Professor, Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, OHSU
- Brent Mills (Board Chair) | Executive Pastor, Beaverton Foursquare Church
- Carley Osborne (Dillon) | Consultant, WCHS Alumna
- Steve Reiff | CFO, Mission Increase Foundation