Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $14,500.
- Tuition includes textbook rental, consumable workbooks, and student admission to most home athletic events.
- Annual and semester payment plans
- Optional program: summer camps, athletic and fine arts programs, class trips, on-site food service, and yearbook.
Book & Technology Fee | $600
We believe that preparing out students for leadership includes preparing them to use technology confidently, capably, and ethically. The book and technology fee supports our technology program, including integration of technology in the classroom.
- Textbooks / e-books / workbooks
- Lenovo ThinkPad Chromebook computer for every student
- Licensing fees
- Technology upgrades and maintenance of all classroom technology
- Network infrastructure and access
- Student and teacher technology support
Student Life Fee | $150
Westside Christian High School values an involved community. Student Life activities are designed to promote community by giving students the opportunity to spend time together in social settings outside of school. The events this fee supports include, but are not limited to:
- First Friday
- Fall Festival
- Sadie Hawkins
- Class parties
Athletics | $175 per program
Students involved in an athletic program at WCHS will be billed $175 per sport (with a cap of $350 per student). Practice gear and other items may be required at an additional cost. Contact respective coach for more information.
Additional fees may be required for specific classes, activities, yearbooks, visual and performing arts programs, tests, retreats, and trips.
Contact the Business Office
Email Cassandra Tyner, Director of Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org